A. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We typically collect two kinds of information about you through the Services: (a) information that you provide that personally identifies you; and (b) information that does not personally identify you, which we automatically collect when you visit our Services or that you provide us.
(1) Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of personally identifiable information includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, postal address, and phone number. As a general policy, we do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information when you use the Services. In certain circumstances, we may request, allow or otherwise provide you an opportunity to submit your personally identifiable information in connection with a feature, program, promotion or some other aspect of the Services. For instance, you may: (a) provide your name, postal/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when registering for a particular Service, using our online store, or in connection with a contest entry; (b) provide certain demographic information about yourself (e.g., age, gender, purchase preference, and usage frequency) when participating in a survey, poll or joining a club; or (c) post a general comment and/or recommendation using a Service. Certain information may not be personally identifiable when standing alone (e.g., your age), but may become so when combined with other information (e.g., your age and name). Whether or not you provide this information is your choice; however, in many instances this type of information is required to participate in the particular activity, realize a benefit we may offer, or gain access to certain content available on a Service.
Furthermore, for social media, if you choose to log-in, access, or otherwise connect to or with the Services through a social networking service, we may collect your user ID and user name associated with that social networking service and information that you make public using that social networking service. We may also collect information that you have authorized any such service to share with us.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of non-personally identifiable information is any information that does not personally identify you (“Non-PII”). Non-PII can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We obtain Non-PII about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also automatically collect certain Non-PII from you when you access any Service. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari), the third party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using (e.g., Vista, Windows XP, or Mac OS), the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online or NetZero), the search terms you use on our Services, the specific web pages you visit, the duration of your visits, and location information.
B. HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
(1) Personally Identifiable Information: The personally identifiable information you submit to us is generally used to carry out your requests, respond to your inquiries, better serve you or provide information relevant to you, or in other ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you provided the information. We may also use this information to later contact you for a variety of reasons, such as customer service, providing you promotional information for our products or those of our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (“affiliated companies”), or to communicate with you about content or other information you have posted or shared with us via the Services. You may opt-out from receiving future promotional information from us or our affiliated companies, or direct that we not share your information with any affiliated companies, as set forth below.
(2) Non-PII: We use Non-PII in a variety of ways, including to help analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our services. We may use your Non-PII by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may share your Non-PII with our affiliated companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others, but remember that aggregate information is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
C. COOKIES AND PREFERENCE BASED ADVERTISING
(1) Cookies and Web Beacons: We automatically receive and store certain types of Non-PII whenever you interact with us or the Services. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” “web beacons” (also called “clear gifs” or “pixel tags”), and local storage (e.g., “Flash cookies”) to obtain certain types of information when you access certain of our Services and communications. Third parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use the Services. It is important to note that the cookies, Web beacons, and local storage objects that we use do not contain and are not tied to personally identifiable information about you.
A couple of important notes about this opt-out tool: (1) it includes all the advertising networks that we may work with, but also many that we do not work with; and (2) it relies on cookies to ensure that a given advertising network does not collect information about you (“Opt-out Cookies”). Therefore, if you use multiple computers or mobile devices, buy a new computer, change web browsers or delete these Opt-out Cookies from your computer, you will need to perform the opt-out task again.
D. OTHER USES & INFORMATION
(2) Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email. However, aside from our reply to such an email, it is not our standard practice to send you an email unless you request a particular service or sign up for a feature that involves email communications, it relates to purchases you have made with us (e.g., product updates or customer support), we are sending you information about our other products and services, or you consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose. In certain instances, we may provide you with the option to set your preferences for receiving email communications from us; that is, agree to some communications but not others. You may “opt out” of receiving future commercial email communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of most emails we send, or as provided below; provided, however, we reserve the right to send you transactional emails such as customer service communications.
(3) Transfer of Assets: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and Non-PII we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity, though we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your preferences are followed. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
(4) Other: Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable information or Non-PII about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright and other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Services, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of the users of our Services or the general public.
E. PUBLIC FORUMS
G. KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information. In the unfortunate event that your “personally identifiable information” (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, we may notify you by e-mail (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last e-mail address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation. From time to time we evaluate new technology for protecting information, and when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
H. OTHER SITES/LINKS
Our Services may link to or contain links to other third party websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing products referenced on our Services and banner advertisements. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Services and to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
I. INTERNATIONAL USERS
J. CONTACT & OPT-OUT INFORMATION
We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may not be able to fulfill certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits and features of our Services.
K. SOLE STATEMENT
Política de Privacidad para La Notta
Si usted requiere más información o tiene alguna pregunta sobre nuestra política de privacidad, por favor no dude en contactar con nosotros por correo electrónico a privacidad.
En www.lanotta.com consideramos la privacidad de nuestros visitantes para ser extremadamente importante. Este documento de política de privacidad describe en detalle se recoge y se registran por www.noti-bomba.com y cómo la utilizamos los tipos de información personal.
Archivos de registro
Al igual que muchos otros sitios Web, www.lanotta.com hace uso de archivos de registro. Estos archivos sólo registra los visitantes al sitio – por lo general un procedimiento estándar para las empresas de alojamiento y una parte de alojamiento de análisis de servicios. La información contenida en esos archivos incluye (IP) direcciones de protocolo de Internet, el tipo de navegador, proveedor de servicios de Internet (ISP), fecha / hora, en referencia / páginas de salida, y posiblemente el número de clics. Esta información se utiliza para analizar tendencias, administrar el sitio, rastrear el movimiento del usuario alrededor del sitio, y recopilar información demográfica. Direcciones IP, y otra información que no están vinculados a ninguna información que sea personalmente identificable.
Cookies y Web Beacons
www.lanotta.com utiliza cookies para almacenar información sobre las preferencias de los visitantes, a la información específica del usuario grabar en las páginas que el visitante del sitio acceda o visitas, y para personalizar o personalizar nuestro contenido de la página web en base a los visitantes el tipo de navegador u otra información que el visitante envía a través de su navegador.
DoubleClick DART Cookies
→ Google, como proveedor asociado, utiliza cookies para publicar anuncios en www.noti-bomba.com.
→ Google utiliza la cookie de DART le permite servir anuncios a los visitantes de nuestro sitio en base a su visita a www.lanotta.com y otros sitios en Internet.
→ Los usuarios pueden optar por el uso de la cookie de DART a través del anuncio y el contenido de la política de privacidad de la red de Google en la siguiente URL – http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html
Nuestros socios de publicidad
Algunos de nuestros socios de publicidad pueden utilizar cookies y web beacons en nuestro sitio. Nuestros socios de publicidad incluyen …….
Si bien cada uno de estos socios de publicidad tiene su propia política de privacidad de su sitio, un recurso actualizado y con hipervínculo se mantiene aquí: Políticas de Privacidad.
Puede consultar esta lista para encontrar la política de privacidad para cada uno de los socios de publicidad de www.lanotta.com
www.lanotta.com no tiene acceso ni control sobre esas cookies que son utilizados por los anunciantes de terceros.
Terceros Políticas de privacidad
Usted debe consultar las respectivas políticas de privacidad de estos servidores de anuncios de terceros para obtener información más detallada sobre sus prácticas, así como para obtener instrucciones acerca de cómo optar por no determinadas prácticas. política de privacidad de www.noti-bomba.com no se aplica a, y no podemos controlar las actividades de otros anunciantes o sitios web. Usted puede encontrar una lista completa de estas políticas de privacidad y sus vínculos aquí: Política de Privacidad Links.
Si desea desactivar las cookies, puede hacerlo a través de opciones de su navegador. Una información más detallada sobre el manejo de cookies en los navegadores web se puede encontrar en los sitios web respectivos navegadores. ¿Qué son las cookies?
Información para niños
Creemos que es importante proporcionar mayor protección para los niños en línea. Animamos a los padres y tutores a pasar tiempo en línea con sus hijos para observar, participar y / o supervisar y orientar su actividad en línea. www.noti-bomba.com no recopila ninguna información de identificación personal de niños menores de 13. Si un padre o tutor cree que www.lanotta.com tiene en su base de datos la información personal identificable de un niño menor la edad de 13, por favor póngase en contacto con nosotros de inmediato (con el contacto en el primer párrafo) y vamos a utilizar nuestros mejores esfuerzos para eliminar rápidamente dicha información de nuestros registros.
Sólo en línea Política de privacidad
Esta política de privacidad sólo se aplica a nuestras actividades en línea y es válida para los visitantes de nuestra página web y la información relativa compartidos y / o recogidos allí. Esta política no se aplica a cualquier información recogida en línea oa través de canales distintos a este sitio web.
Al utilizar nuestro sitio web, usted da su consentimiento a nuestra política de privacidad y de acuerdo con sus términos.
Política de privacidad en línea Sitio Aprobado
Esta Política de Privacidad fue actualizada el:Lunes, 25 de Enero 2019.
¿Hay que actualizar, modificar o realizar ningún cambio en nuestra política de privacidad, los cambios serán publicados aquí.